Jezebel is calling it "the Best-Ever Us Weekly '25 Things.'" The Frisky calls it "f---ing perfect." Vulture calls it "the Most Yoko Ono Listicle Ever." Yes, Yoko Ono's contribution to Us Weekly's recurring feature, "25 Things You Don't Know About Me," is a memorable one. A sampling:
- The line getting the most headlines: No. 24. "I had nothing to do with breaking up the Beatles," says the 83-year-old. "And I think Paul [McCartney] is a pretty cool dude."
- The most random line: No. 6. "I prefer doing the Dougie to krumping."
- Wait, maybe this is the most random line: No. 15. "I'm Japanese, but sometimes I feel I am Swiss-German."
- Possibly the most honest line: No. 10. "John [Lennon] and I wasted 15 years eating macrobiotic and drinking soy milk, when all I wanted was a little half-and-half."
- The line that explains a lot: No. 16. "I've tried to wear pink or purple. But I only feel good in black or white."
- The other line that explains a lot: No. 20. "I like the way sunglasses look. I even wear them in the theater. My son [singer Sean Lennon] always thought that was weird!"
- The most poignant line: No. 25. "Maybe people already know this, but I miss John every day."
Click for the full list
. (Read more Yoko Ono