In honor of Father's Day, The Stir rounds up 15 stars "who are total Daddy's girls." A sampling:
- Jennifer Aniston: Followed in her dad's footsteps (he was on Days of Our Lives for almost three decades) and brought him as her date when she was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2012.
- Zoë Kravitz: She has quite the bond with dad Lenny. As he once recounted to Details, "She took all my boas from the Mama Said era. They were in storage, and I yelled at her, 'Don’t steal my boas!'" Her response: "Those words would not come out of most fathers' mouths."
- Miley Cyrus: She acted alongside Billy Ray Cyrus on Hannah Montana, and though they've had their ups and downs, he's always supported her, even through the questionable stuff.
- Nicole Richie: Lionel Richie once said that when he adopted Nicole, he promised her, "I'm never, ever going to leave you." More recently, he's appeared on her reality show.
- Blake Lively: Her real-life dad, also an actor, played her father in both Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies.
- Bryce Dallas Howard: She honored dad Ron Howard with a speech at 2015's DGA Honors Gala in which she called him, "the most sensitive, patient, and inclusive father on planet Earth," saying that as a kid, every day "felt like Bring Your Daughter to Work Day."
- Rumer Willis: Dad Bruce once surprised her with a call-in to the Today show while she was a guest on it, praising her performance in the musical Chicago.
Click for the complete list
, including one star who says her dad "saved her life." (Read more Father's Day