No more pungent Bourbon Street or trashed French Quarter: Residents are returning, business is booming, and New Orleans is new again. Forbes Traveler offers compelling reasons to revisit the Big Easy:
- The fancy Royal Sonesta Hotel, with its tasty oysters and cool outdoor bar.
- The Swizzle Sticks Bar, which offers cocktail pairings to make each course go down easy.
- Cochon's rabbit and dumplings, served in five-star Cajun style.
- The historic St. Charles Streetcar, which is up and running again.
- The Jazz Fest, which just finished, but presents world-class artists every summer.
Want to see more? Click the link below. (Read more Travel