“Luke, I am your father,” is probably one of the most famous lines in film. Too bad Darth Vader never said it. The Guardian lists the top 10 movie misquotes:
- "Luke, I am your father," from The Empire Strikes Back. Actual quote: "No, I am your father."
- "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Actual quote: "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
- "Do you feel lucky, punk?" from Dirty Harry. Actual quote: "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"
- "Play it again, Sam,” from Casablanca. Actual quote: "Play it, Sam,” said by Ingrid Bergman, not Humphrey Bogart.
- "Hello, Clarice,” from The Silence of the Lambs. Actual quote: “Good evening, Clarice.”
For the rest of the list, click the link below.
(Read more entertainment