The decade had lots of lousy movies, but 11Points rounds up the most disappointing—those that didn't live up to their promise:
- Tropic Thunder (2008): Amazing cast, great premise. Slam dunk, right? Not when "your go-to bit is a retarded joke." Such a lazy waste.
- Bruno (2009): Sacha Baron Cohen's Borat follow-up "didn't expose homophobia—it manufactured homophobia."
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008): Oh, Indiana, you deserved so much better. He was "completely bastardized."
- King Kong (2005): So much hype, so little payoff. Boring.
- Religulous (2008): Bill Maher could have done something profound. Instead, he went for cheap laughs.
For the full list, which also includes Spider-Man 3
, Little Miss Sunshine
, and Wedding Crashers
, click here
(Read more Tropic Thunder