Of a piece with the site’s list of the hottest men in food, Slashfood presents its top women:
- Padma Lakshmi: “Calm, collected, and poised, the host of Bravo’s Top Chef is possibly the hottest woman on television,” John Devore writes.
- Giada De Laurentiis: The Food Network star is “fun, good-humored and stunning.”
- Cat Cora: A Food Network Iron Chef, yes, but “also a blonde bombshell, not to mention executive chef of Bon Appetit."
- Nigella Lawson: Crowned “queen of food porn” by wags in her native Britain.
- Jennifer Carroll: “Didn’t win the recent Top Chef, but she won many hearts.”
- Jaden Hair: “A sexy food author and blogger who writes about global cuisine with passion and attitude.”
- Gail Simmons: The Top Chef judge “is super hot because of her expertise, unpretentiousness, and grace.”
- Sunny Anderson: The Food Network host's “enthusiasm is infectious, as is her honey-sweet smile.”
- Katie Lee Joel: The critic and chef “has a girl-next-door wink, and is a dedicated epicurean.”
- Paula Deen: “This sexy, silver fox has a devilish twinkle in her eye, a saucy laugh, and a lust for life.”
(Read more food industry