Sam Greenspan wants you to know that celebrities are, indeed, just like you. “But only if you have peculiarly irrational fears of flightless birds or farm animals,” he writes on 11points.com, where he offers up 11 strange celebrity animal phobias:
- Adolf Hitler, et al: He is joined by Genghis Khan, Benito Mussolini, Napoleon, and LaToya Jackson in his fear of cats.
- Tyra Banks: Afraid of dolphins. At least one of those is never likely to sneak up on her.
- Scarlett Johansson: If you woke up one day with a cockroach on your face, you’d be scared of them, too.
- Walt Disney: The creator of Mickey Mouse was scared of…mice.
- Michael Jackson, et al: Thought MJ loved all animals? Wrong. He was scared of dogs—and so are Bobby Brown and Woody Allen.
For the complete list, click here
. (Read more animals