Hidden within your Facebook profile’s URL is a string of numbers (www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5500957) that will tell you where you fall in the grand order of everyone who signed up for Facebook, according to Business Insider. It used that number code (which some may not have, if you opted to swap it out for your name) to determine who the first signups on Facebook were. If you’ve seen The Social Network, you know all the first students were from Harvard. But even in its most infantile stages, "The Facebook" spread the same way any online trend is shared—through real-life connections.
Many of the profile numbers are empty, suggesting they could have been for testing, or that some profiles have been deleted. Zuckerberg himself is profile No. 4, and the rest are a mix of his roommates/co-founders, and their closest friends.
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder, CEO
- Chris Hughes, Zuckerberg's roommate, Facebook co-founder
- Dustin Moskovitz, Zuckerberg's roommate, Facebook co-founder
- Arie Hasit, friend of Hughes
- Marcel Georges Laverdet, an early engineer at Facebook, he snagged an early profile ID
See the rest of what BI found
. (Read more Facebook