Another Kardashian is a boring old married person, if by boring and old you mean even more filthy stinking rich: Kim Kardashian married NBA star Kris Humphries last night in a black-tie affair that netted them some serious cash, reports the New York Post. Experts tell the tab that between swank freebies, photo rights, and a TV special to be avoided at all costs called Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, the very happy couple pulled down about $17.9 million last night. All in the name of kash, er, true love. Some 440 of their nearest and dearest, including Ryan Seacrest, Lindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria, Carmelo Anthony, Scottie Pippen, and Avril Lavigne, attended. People has more of the niceties here. But seriously, a look at the profit:
- $15 million: For the aforementioned Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, a four-hour, two-part wedding special on E!
- $2.5 million: For the exclusive photo rights with People
- $300,000: Exclusive photo rights to bridal shower with OK!
- $50,000: For having bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas
In addition, Kardashian and Humphries scored a hefty amount of freebies:
- $60,000: The tally for Kardashian's Vera Wang wedding dress, and two more evening dresses.
- $400,000: in Perrier Jouet Champagne
- $150,000: in hair and makeup
- $15,000-$20,000: Hansen's Bakery wedding cake, which was a 10-tiered affair with chocolate-chip icing
Click to see a photo of Kim on her wedding day
. (Read more Kim Kardashian