Betty Confidential was at New York Comic Con recently, where it caught one particularly spooky panel: “Celebrity Ghost Stories.” Read on, if you dare:
- Kate Hudson: Apparently one of the most haunted celebs around, Hudson says she’s seen ghosts more times than she can number, including a beyond-the-grave version of her grandmother.
- Nicolas Cage: The ghost he saw at Francis Ford Coppola’s place had big hair and looked like his aunt.
- Matthew McConaughey: Who else would jump out of bed totally naked to chase a ghost with a baseball bat? But he and the ghost eventually made friends; he says her name is Madame Blue.
- Ace Frehely: The KISS guitarist says a ghost once threw a book at his head.
- Taylor Momsen: Is anyone surprised that the rebellious actress went ghost hunting after an elderly neighbor died? Momsen even claims to have pictures of her ghost.
Read on for the full list
, including one celeb who claimed she had a sexual affair with a spirit. (Read more celebrity