Chris Brown burned Drake via rap after the recent nightclub brawl between their entourages (sample lyric: "They throwin' bottles, I'm throwin' models"), and if that's the sort of spiteful gossip you can't help but love, you're in luck: The Huffington Post rounds up 14 more celebs who've been dissed via song:
- Christina Aguilera: Who can forget that classic line from Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady," which disses more than a few of his fellow celebrities: "Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs so I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst and hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first."
- Lindsay Lohan: From Pitbull's "Give Me Everything": "So, I'm toptoein', to keep flowin', I got it locked up, like Lindsay Lohan."
- Moby: Another Eminem diss, this time from "Without Me": "And Moby?/You can get stomped by Obie /You 36-year-old baldheaded f**k, blow me/You don't know me, you're too old, let go/It's over, nobody listen to techno."
- Lil Kim: In "Stupid Hoe," Nicki Minaj sings, "I get it cracking like a bad back/Bitch talkin' she the queen, she she looking like a lab rat."
- Taylor Swift: Yes, even America's Sweetheart once got dissed, in "Much Better" by Joe Jonas: "And all the tears on her guitar/I'm not bitter/But now I see, Everything I'd ever need/Is the girl in front of me/She's much better."
Click for the complete list
, including one singer who implores another, "Wanna be your lover, not your f***in' mother." (Read more Chris Brown