A second inquest into Amy Winehouse's death has ended with the same conclusion as the first: The singer died after drinking too much alcohol. The second coroner also ruled it a "death by misadventure," or accidental alcohol poisoning, and confirmed that Winehouse's blood alcohol level was five times the legal limit for driving, Sky News reports. The second inquest was ordered after the original coroner was found not to have the correct qualifications for her position, but the verdict had not been expected to change. The second coroner noted that "two empty vodka bottles were on the floor" next to Winehouse's bed when the singer was found, the BBC reports.
Winehouse's doctor said in a written statement that she'd seen her the night before her death. "She specifically said she did not want to die." But Winehouse "was genuinely unwilling to follow the advice of doctors, being someone who wanted to do things her own way." (Read more Amy Winehouse stories.)