Don't give a hoot who wins the Super Bowl, but still like the ads? Can't blame you, considering they cost $3.8 million per 30 seconds. SPOILER ALERT: The Daily News rounds up 10 of its favorites, including:
- Anheuser-Busch: "Brotherhood." A man raises a horse, loves the horse, loses the horse. Three years later, turns out the horse still loves him.
- Audi: "Prom." Boy without a date takes his dad's Audi to the prom, which gives him the mojo to kiss a girl on the dance floor. Only problem: She's on a date with a now-angry guy.
- AXE Apollo: "Lifeguard." A girl nearly eaten by a shark is saved by a bo-hunk lifeguard. They share a lusty look, until she spots ... an astronaut.
- Coke: "Chase." An Arab with a camel, a bus full of showgirls, and horse-riding cowboys are among those racing across the desert for a giant Coke can. Looks like Lawrence of Arabia meets Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert meets a Clint Eastwood movie.
- Doritos: "Doritos Girl Unveils 'Crash the Super Bowl' Finalists." Doritos rep Ali Landry reveals the top home-made Doritos ads by consumers. The winner will get to work with Michael Bay on the next Transformers movie and could win $1 million.
Click for the rest of the top 10. (Read more Super Bowl stories.)