These famous ladies didn't necessarily need a college degree in order to rake in the big bucks, but they got 'em anyway. PopSugar rounds up 28 actresses who graduated:
- Eva Longoria: Master's degree in Chicano Studies; California State University, Northridge. Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology; Texas A&M.
- Mira Sorvino: Harvard, East Asian studies.
- Meryl Streep: Bachelor's in drama; Vassar College.
- Rachel McAdams: BFA, acting; York University in Toronto.
- Renée Zellweger: Bachelor's in English literature; University of Texas, Austin.
- Brooke Shields: Bachelor's in French literature; Princeton.
- Lisa Kudrow: Psychobiology; Vassar.
- Rebel Wilson: Law degree, plus a degree in theater and film; University of New South Wales.
- Jennifer Garner: Bachelor's in drama; Denison University.
- Amy Poehler: Bachelor's in communications; Boston College.
- Tina Fey: Bachelor's in drama; University of Virginia.
Click for the complete list
. (Read more celebrity