Everyone knows much-older actors are often hired to portray high school students—but one actress has basically made an entire career out of doing just that, since 1993. Bianca Lawson is now 34. Gawker runs down her impressive history in teen TV roles:
- Saved by the Bell: The New Class: She played a student, Megan Jones, from 1993 to 1994.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: She played another teen slayer, Kendra, in 1997.
- Dawson's Creek: She appeared as Nikki Green in 1999.
- Vampire Diaries: She played the ghost of 19th-century witch Emily Bennett in 2009 (though Gawker notes the jury is still out as to whether the character was a teen when she was burned at the stake).
- Pretty Little Liars: Lawson definitely did play a teen, Maya St. Germain, in this show, which she left in 2012.
She's currently playing a non-teen
(a French teacher/guidance counselor) in the aptly-named Teen Wolf
has more pictures. (Read more Bianca Lawson