"Really? They were together?" That'll probably be your reaction to these celebrity couples rounded up by ETOnline. A sampling:
- Not only did Charlie Sheen date Winona Ryder, he says he picked her stage name. She was born Winona Horowitz, but while listening to "Riders on the Storm" one day, Sheen says he suggested "Ryder" as a replacement last name.
- Sheen also once dated Robin Wright, back when they were just 16 and 15 years old, respectively.
- Back in 2001, Harrison Ford dated Minnie Driver.
- Jessica Alba and Mark Wahlberg briefly dated in 2003.
- While shooting a movie together in 1997, Claire Danes and Matt Damon were a couple.
- Daniel Craig dated Kate Moss for less than a year in 2004.
- Drew Barrymore had a fling with Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick in 2008, when she was 33 and he was 21.
- Before Felicity, Keri Russell dated then-teen-idol Joey Lawrence in 1994.
- Daniel Day-Lewis and Julia Roberts were in a brief relationship in 1995.
- Katie Couric once went on a date with Bob Saget, and though she found him "really fun," she wasn't devastated when he never called again.
Click for many, many more surprising couples
. (Read more celebrity