If you've ever harbored a dream of marrying Ryan Gosling despite the fact that you are not a famous person, let these 12 celebrity spouses—none of whom are celebrities themselves—rounded up by The Stir give you hope. A sampling:
- Aaron Paul is married to Lauren Parsekian, who runs a charity. They met at the Coachella music festival.
- Jerry Seinfeld is married to cookbook author and charity founder Jessica Sklar, who was previously married to producer Eric Nederlander.
- Kevin Jonas is married to Danielle Deleasa, who was a hairdresser when he met her while vacationing in the Bahamas.
Click for the complete list
- Robert De Niro met future wife Grace Hightower when she was working as the hostess at New York City's Mr. Chow restaurant in 1987. He liked her and kept trying to talk to her, but she initially found him irritating before realizing who he was.
- Seth Meyers is married to Alexi Ashe, a human rights lawyer he met at a friend's wedding.
- Sofia Vergara is engaged to businessman Nick Loeb, though she's practically turned him into a celebrity what with all the steamy photos of them that have been released.
, including one celeb who married a bartender. (Read more Aaron Paul