Celebrities may have access to plastic surgeons and be able to work out all day like it's their job (because it kind of is) but they still have their own weird assortment of hangups about their bodies like normal people. Below are 10 famous folks who went public with their insecurities:
- Megan Fox: Despite being known as a sex symbol, there's one part of her body that the 28-year-old actress feels self-conscious about: her stubby thumbs. "They’re weird and they’re really fat and there’s like a weird knuckle," she told Jay Leno in 2012.
- Angelina Jolie: Fellow sex symbol Angelina Jolie not only thinks she looks like a muppet but a "funny muppet." In an interview with a British magazine, she once admitted as much and added, "I am odd-looking."
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: The Big Bang Theory actress hates the sound of her own voice. "I can hear it from a mile away—it's nasally. Why do I talk like that? It freaks me out!" she's said.
- Kate Moss: Even supermodels are conscious of their flaws. For Kate, that means not wearing calf-length clothes because of her "bow legs."
- Kim Kardashian: If you believe the gossip mill, Kim has had a lot of plastic surgery to tweak her appearance, but one insecurity she's 'fessed up to fixing is her forehead, which she describes as the "hairiest forehead you could ever imagine." She recently told People: "If you Google 2008 or 2007, I had the craziest, hairiest hairline, so I did laser it. Everyone would just Photoshop it every time I did a photo shoot [anyway]."
- Vince Vaughn: Because of a car accident when he was 17, the actor is missing part of his thumb and now refers to it as his "penis thumb."
- Scarlett Johansson: The 30-year-old actress once told Glamour: "I have many flaws: I've short legs, a chubby face, and then sexually, I'm not so liberated..."
- Zac Efron: While his fans might focus on Zac's abs during his movie scenes, apparently, the actor can't help but notice how big his head is when he watches himself on screen.
- Kristen Stewart: The Twilight star has said she feels "uncomfortable" about the size of her ears.
- Britney Spears: Many people would love to have a full head of thick hair, but not Britney. If genies granted wishes, she'd spend hers on "less thick" hair and "prettier" feet.
Click for 20 more celebs you'd never guess were insecure
. (Read more celebrities