The staff over at E! Online has offered up a pretty amusing taste test of 15 celebrity wines. Here are five that were reviewed pretty well—plus, just for fun, three that most definitely were not:
- Drew Barrymore's Pinot Grigio: "I would actually buy this and make her more rich." "Made me think of summer picnics in a field of sunflowers with Cameron Diaz (Drew Barrymore would do that, right?)."
- Nicki Minaj's Myx Moscato: "These tastes like Sprite, I could easily drink five." "If I was still in college, I would be all over this, every weekend." "Capri Sun or wine?"
- Dave Matthews' Dreaming Tree Red: "I didn't want to like this but I do. I really do. Damn it, Dave Matthews." "Surprisingly (very surprisingly) yummy."
- Train's Drops of Jupiter California Red: "Points off because they are a crappy band ... but they make a decent wine." "Tastes like the best soy latte that you've ever had."
- Christina Milian's Viva Diva Moscato: "White-bichon-frise-wearing-a-pink-rhinestone-collar-on-rodeo-drive kind of wine." "Takes me back to the days of stealing your parents wine coolers pretending that they don't taste awful with friends in high school."
- Lisa Vanderpump's LVP Pink Sangria: "This is too sweet and fruity! This is for children!" "Tastes the way Anthropologie smells. Am I ingesting chemicals?"
- Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl California White: "No. This tastes like old guacamole." (Bonus: Skinnygirl California Rosé was reviewed as "nail polish remover-esque.")
Click for the full list
. (Read more wine