Manolos, cupcakes, cosmos: As a trendsetter, Sex and the City had the golden touch. But did all that glimmers rub off on its stars? Portfolio lists their recent gigs and market value.
- Sarah Jessica Parker: With an estimated value of $25 million, the show’s star has posed for Garnier and Gap.
- Kim Cattrall: Sexy Samantha's promotion of Liz Claiborne's Spark Seduction perfume adds to her $10 million bank.
- Kristin Davis: Proper Charlotte is a popular movie mom, whose roles in Deck the Halls and The Shaggy Dog have netted her $4.5 million.
- Candace Bushnell: Paid more than $1 million for her SATC follow-up, Lipstick Jungle, the real-life Carrie is worth $3.25 million.
- Cynthia Nixon: Behind her costars at $2.5 million, she’s taken mostly artsy roles in films like HBO's Warm Springs.
- Darren Star: Yet to find another hit, the show's co-creator is worth $1.5 million and trying to make big on his four-friends formula with ABC's Cashmere Mafia.
Click below for the full list. (Read more Sex and the City