Reality TV fame can be a fleeting thing: SheFinds rounds up 10 celebrities who got the boot from the reality shows:
- Paula Abdul: Reportedly got fired from The X Factor in the UK because she was "too soft."
- Danielle Staub: Despite the fact that the Real Housewives franchise seems to be all about drama, the "Real Housewife of New Jersey" was reportedly fired from that installment of the show because she was "too much of a villain."
- Brandi Glanville: Similarly, the "Real Housewife of Beverly Hills" reportedly got the boot from that version of the show because she had too many issues with the other housewives.
- Nicole Scherzinger: Simon Cowell was said to be unhappy with how busy the former Pussycat Doll was with touring, and that's why she only lasted as a judge for one season of The X Factor. But she claims she "gave 110% to that show."
- Paula Deen: The Food Network dumped her entire reality show after it came out that she had made racist jokes.
Click for the complete list
, including one reality star whose fellow cast members refused to work with her. (Read more reality TV