A father-son altercation over the most bizarre of reasons and an unexpected pair of alleged vandals make the list:
- Father and Son Have Lego Fight: A father and son got into a fight over the latter's toys that ended in arrest in Florida. Important to note: The man's son is 19 years old. Police were called to the home of 46-year-old Nicholas Melice Sr. around 11pm. Apparently his son, Nicholas Melice Jr., had come for a visit only to discover his father had thrown away his Lego collection. He did not take it well.
- Teachers Arrested Over Sidewalk Drawing: Two Vermont teachers have found themselves in a very embarrassing situation, publicly exposed as unable to draw a dinosaur. Oh, also they were arrested on suspicion of vandalism. Windsor police say 29-year-old Abigail Howard and 35-year-old Jennifer Rist defaced wet concrete, drawing the initials "JR" and a dinosaur—though cops initially thought it was a much different creature.
- What Not to Wear to the Beach: Police say a 59-year-old man who wore a bikini fashioned out of see-through plastic wrap on a New Jersey beach is facing a lewdness charge. Because see-through plastic wraps don't cover up much.
- Aussies' Racy Stunt Ends Badly: Nine Australians, including a government adviser, have been arrested in Malaysia for stripping down to their briefs and drinking beer from shoes after Australian driver Daniel Ricciardo won the Malaysian Formula One Grand Prix. Their good cheer—or public indecency, as Malaysian authorities see it—could actually result in jail time.
- Man Jailed Over Dairy Crate on Bike: A man was arrested in Polk Country, Florida, after deputies say they spotted him committing the high crime of riding around town with a dairy crate attached to his bicycle. Timothy Troller says he found the crate on the side of the road and attached it to his bike. The problem is it had the name of a local business on it.
Click to read about more crazy crimes
. (Read more weird crimes