The statues have been doled out, but here come the real awards. The Los Angeles Times delivers Golden Globes' red carpet winners and losers:
- Renee Zellweger wore what can only be described as a mermaid's funeral attire—"so many shades of wrong."
- Anne Hathaway looked shrunken in a flowing strapless Armani Privee gown. Hopefully "she ate something after the show."
- Bubble dresses, apparently, can even make petite America Ferrera look "ready to pop."
- Eva Longoria's red hot gown was refreshingly bold. The fishtail-frock cut, not so much.
- Cameron Diaz "found her hue" in her refreshing pink Chanel gown and golden tan.
- Demi Moore looked "younger than springtime" with flowing locks and a pale peach silk chiffon gown.
- Drew Barrymore strutted her curves in an elegant chiffon gown reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe.
Click below for more.
(Read more celebrity