Women get excited over dresses at the Oscars. J.E. Skeets of Yahoo Sports gets excited about suits at the NBA draft. Here are his picks for the best- and worst-dressed players at last night's big event:
- Best Dressed: Brandon Jennings—"What's not to like?"
- Worst Dressed: Hasheem Thabeet wasn’t a disaster, but "shiny light grey on a seven-foot-three-inch frame is not a great look."
- Best Dressed (Runner-Up): Blake Griffin, in the "best purple of the night."
- Best Tie: Ricky Rubio, whose skinny tie conveyed attitude. "An attitude that apparently doesn't want to play in frigid Minnesota."
- Worst Tie: No wonder Jordan Hill got booed.
- Worst Sweater: Why was Austin Daye wearing a sweater? File under "suit that looks good now but will definitely look bad in old NBA footage."
(Read more NBA