Who is Rachel Uchitel, other than Tiger Woods' possible tigress? Check out need-to-know facts about the party girl, courtesy of the New York Daily News, New York magazine, E! Online, and in her own words to the New York Post:
- Though she now denies any involvement with Tiger, sources say Uchitel was bragging about sleeping with him not so long ago.
- She's been married once, as well as linked to Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, David Boreanaz, and Ryan Seacrest.
- She admits meeting Tiger twice, due to her job, but says, "I do not have sex with celebrities."
- She became an iconic image after losing her fiancé in the World Trade Center on September 11, showing up on the cover of the New York Post.
- She's the daughter of an "old money" Palm Beach socialite, and now makes her living in "VIP relations," bringing celebrities to swanky nightclubs "by any means necessary," a source says.
- A former employer sued her, accusing her of taking inside secrets to work for another club.
- One source calls her "a fire-starter and a drama queen."
- She says the tab's sources are just selling fake stories to the tabloids, calling one a "trainwreck" who "is just looking for a payday because she is a f---ing hooker."
(Read more Rachel Uchitel