Mariah Carey has given not one, but two extremely odd acceptance speeches this week—and she’s in good company. The Frisky remembers seven other award show speeches that went down in history:
- Angelina Jolie: Kissed her brother on the lips and talked about being “so in love” with him.
- Tom Hanks: Outed his gay high school teacher and classmate.
- Sally Field: Delivered the memorable line, “You like me! You really, really like me!”
- Julia Roberts: Called the conductor a “stick man.”
- Marlon Brando: Renounced his Oscar, through a Native American spokesperson, who gave a speech about the unjust treatment of Native Americans.
For the complete list—and some videos!—click here
(Read more Mariah Carey