The Florida Highway Patrol today released more details from Tiger Woods’ Nov. 27 accident, pried from them by a public-records request by the Orlando Sentinel. The new-to-us highlights:
- Elin Woods turned over two bottles of pain pills to officers, saying Tiger had taken some earlier.
- Elin tried to ride in the ambulance taking Tiger to treatment, but the crew barred her on grounds the incident involved domestic violence.
- Officers looked for a domestic-violence angle but found no evidence.
- Tiger Woods was driving his SUV between 29-37mph when it hit a fire hydrant, then a tree.
- Authorities asked Woods’ attorneys for footage from any of the four security cameras that might have captured the incident, but it was apparently indecipherable.
(Read more Tiger Woods scandal