You already know more than you ever wanted to about Tiger Woods’ personal life, but guess what? You still haven’t heard it all. Vanity Fair teases its upcoming article by Mark Seal, which “may be the most complete account to date of the golfer’s secret life”:
- His teachers: Woods made his frequent trips to Las Vegas with Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley—even though one of his attorneys had warned him to “stay away from that son of a bitch,” referring to Jordan. Jordan almost stole away one of Tiger's girls for himself, adds the New York Post in a look at the article.
- His other bad habit: Tiger liked to gamble, especially at a private table in the MGM Grand’s exclusive VIP casino. “Tiger plays big. Up to 30 grand a hand,” says a source. “And when you’re playing splits and doubles, you can have 150 grand on one hand.”
- His enablers: Despite his claims that even his innermost circle was clueless about his affairs, one mistress says she always scheduled rendezvous through a childhood friend of Tiger’s, and another says his agent helped to arrange a 2007 cover-up.
- His first cover-up: Speaking of that cover-up, the National Enquirer didn’t just have photos of Tiger Mindy Lawton in a parking lot—it allegedly had Lawton’s used tampon.
- His generosity: Or lack thereof. Though one mistress claims to have gone on $15,000 shopping sprees on Tiger’s account, the rest Mark Seal spoke to describe him as very cheap. One says the only thing he bought her was a Subway chicken wrap; he only tipped the minimum 15%; and he flew his mistresses around on discount airlines.
(Read more Tiger Woods