Sex sells—no surprise there. The Frisky rounds up 10 commercials that probably sold a lot. Watch some of them (warning: graphic!) in the gallery, or to see more, click here:
- Belgian men’s magazine Che: A wife and mother gets ready to go out while prepping the hot babysitter...with a twist. The babysitter is for her husband, not the baby.
- Carl's Jr.: Padma Lakshmi really, really, really loves the Carl's Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburger. She especially loves “sneaking out before dinner to savor that sweet, spicy sauce, leaving no evidence behind.” Um, the burger sauce. Right.
- Levi's: It's his first time. She's done it 34 times. What do you suppose "it" is? Jumping into the ocean sans 501 jeans, of course!
- Herbal Essences: Nonstop innuendo. Your "thin, limp" hair will be "totally fulfilled." Even the shampoo bottle is, um, excited about that.
- Nando’s: The “bigger, fuller, bouncier, double breasted” description applies to the burger, not the actress. Yeah, right.
To watch even more commercials, including two that are so hot they were banned, click here
. (Read more Carl's Jr.