Celebrities say the darndest—and sometimes the stupidest—things. The Stir rounds up 15 that fall into the latter category:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
- Brooke Shields: "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Paris Hilton: "What's Wal-Mart, do they sell, like, wall stuff?"
- Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
- Axl Rose: "It's really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people."
- Christina Aguilera: "So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"
- Britney Spears: "I get to go overseas places, like Canada."
For the complete list, including another example that the Britster is geographically challenged, click here
(Read more celebrity