Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
F1 Racing's Powerful Draw:
Nov 19, 2023 5:05 AM CST
F1 Racing's Powerful Draw: Big-Name Musicians
Entertainers have embraced the Formula One series
- Beyond the engineering, the athleticism, the speed, the luxury—fans love the sound of Formula One. The fierce rhythms of a V6 turbocharged hybrid engine; the sticky staccato of a rushed downshift; sexy, loud zooms. There's a real musical appreciation for the elite motorsport, per the AP . Engines are...
Chrissy Teigen Reveals
4th Baby With Touching Name
Jun 28, 2023 4:03 PM CDT
Chrissy Teigen Reveals 4th Baby With Touching Name
She and John Legend welcomed son via surrogate
- Chrissy Teigen posted some surprise news to Instagram on Wednesday: She's now a mother of four. She and husband John Legend welcomed son Wren Alexander Stephens via surrogate. Her multi-slide post begins with her explaining that "for as long as I can remember, I've always wanted four...
After Heartbreak, a 'Blessed
Day' for Teigen, Legend
Jan 14, 2023 9:00 AM CST
After Heartbreak, a 'Blessed Day' for Teigen, Legend
Stars reportedly welcome third child after earlier pregnancy loss, joining 2 older siblings
- Friday the 13th tends to get a bad rap, but yesterday saw not only a big Mega Millions winner —it apparently marked an exciting new addition to the household of Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. At a private concert on Friday, the 44-year-old singer announced the news that his...
After Devastating Loss,
'Joy' for Teigen, Legend
Aug 4, 2022 12:33 AM CDT
After Devastating Loss, 'Joy' for Teigen, Legend
They're expecting a baby
- Nearly two years after a devastating pregnancy loss at 20 weeks , Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are expecting another baby. The couple has been open about their fertility journey as well as the loss of the son they planned to name Jack in 2020. "1 billion shots later ... we...
of Tulsa Race
May 30, 2021 10:40 AM CDT
Tensions Shake Commemoration of Tulsa Race Massacre
Stadium event with John Legend and Stacey Abrams is off
- The 100th anniversary commemoration of the Tulsa Race Massacre has become entangled in a series of contentious developments, canceling some of the centerpiece events. The city is marking the horrific event over the weekend, a century after a white mob killed as many as 300 people, destroying the homes of...
Event to Mark
100 Years Since
May 14, 2021 4:05 PM CDT
Event to Mark 100 Years Since Race Massacre
John Legend to headline Tulsa ceremony of speeches and performances
- An event this month, "Remember & Rise," will commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Race Massacre. Singer John Legend will headline the nationally televised ceremony, speaking and performing, officials announced Friday, KJRH reports. The event, to be held May 31 at ONEOK Field, will include speeches from...
'I Needed to
Share This Story'
Oct 28, 2020 5:55 AM CDT
Chrissy Teigen: 'I Needed to Share This Story'
She details the heartbreaking loss of her third child at 20 weeks
- Chrissy Teigen details the loss of her third baby with John Legend at 20 weeks gestation in an emotional Medium essay—and she begs women who've experienced similar pain to share their stories so they can be enveloped with love from others, as she has been. She explains how...
John Legend at
'This Is for Chrissy'
Oct 15, 2020 6:38 AM CDT
John Legend at Billboard Awards: 'This Is for Chrissy'
Emotional performance came amid calls to vote, big wins for Post Malone
- Walking into the show with 16 nominations, Post Malone won nine honors at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards, where John Legend gave a heartfelt performance that was dedicated to his wife. From the piano, Legend told viewers "this is for Chrissy" before singing "Never Break," which includes...
in case you missed it
Oct 4, 2020 10:30 AM CDT
Kate Beckinsale: 'I Absolutely Collapsed Inside'
The British actress reaches out to Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
- Kate Beckinsale isn't just sending her love to a grieving couple. She's been there, she says, and it was brutal. The British actress says she's seen people criticizing Chrissy Teigen and husband John Legend for sharing intimate photos about the loss of their third child following pregnancy...
Teigen, Legend Share Bad
News: 'How Can This Be Real'
Oct 1, 2020 6:05 AM CDT
Teigen, Legend Share Bad News: 'How Can This Be Real'
Model loses baby following pregnancy complications
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend have lost their third child, a boy, following pregnancy complications. Teigen, 34, had been sharing her struggles on social media for weeks. Placed on bed rest two weeks ago, the model and cookbook author joked that this was "punishment for saying the first two...
Reunites a Famous Couple
Sep 18, 2020 11:14 AM CDT
Reading Reunites a Famous Couple
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt have a steamy scene
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have reunited for the second time this year, and this time, it was all about love—between their characters. The pair joined fellow celebrities for a live, virtual table read of the 1982 cult classic
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
, hosted by comedian Dane Cook....
Out for Virtual
Apr 19, 2020 5:42 AM CDT
Stars Come Out for Virtual COVID Benefit
'One World: Together At Home' featured Beyonce, Stevie Wonder, more performing from home
- Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder, Lizzo, Shawn Mendes, and others sang classic songs brimmed with messages of hope and change during a TV special aimed at fighting the coronavirus, while Beyoncé and Alicia Keys spoke passionately about how the virus has disproportionately affected black Americans. Beyoncé made a surprise appearance on...
Sexiest Man Alive
'Perplexed' by Honor
Nov 13, 2019 1:38 AM CST
Sexiest Man Alive 'Perplexed' by Honor
It's 'not fair' to be following Idris Elba, quips John Legend
- A Legend in his own time: John Legend has been named
magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for 2019—and he says he finds it a bit "perplexing." "I was excited, but I was a little scared at the same time because it’s a lot of...
John Legend's 'Baby,
It's Cold Outside' Redo
Not Going Over Well
Nov 5, 2019 10:25 AM CST
John Legend's 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' Redo Not Going Over Well
Legend changed the lyrics to make them less 'date-rapey,' not everyone is pleased
- "Baby It's Cold Outside" has become a bit controversial in the #MeToo era, so when John Legend recorded the 1944 holiday classic for the upcoming deluxe edition of his Christmas album, he decided to change the lyrics. That decision isn't going over well with some big names....
Trump Launches Feud
With a Celebrity Couple
Sep 9, 2019 6:27 AM CDT
Trump Launches Feud With a Celebrity Couple
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen seem to be enjoying it
- A new presidential feud opened up overnight, with President Trump going after celebrity couple John Legend and Chrissy Teigen. The pair seemed more than happy to return fire. It revolves around a town hall on the criminal justice system that aired on MSNBC on Sunday night, along with an accompanying...
Talk Like a Legend'
Apr 3, 2019 11:30 AM CDT
'Hey Google, Talk Like a Legend'
John Legend makes a cameo on Google Assistant
- John Legend is at your command. As the first celebrity voice for Google Assistant, the musician will report the weather, tell a joke, or sing "Happy Birthday" when prompted. Legend also answered questions like "Are you John Legend?" and "Who is Chrissy Teigen?" for the collaboration, which...
Bourdain Shows Win 6 Emmys
Sep 10, 2018 4:53 AM CDT
'Tremendous Bittersweetness': Bourdain Shows Win 6 Emmys
- If Anthony Bourdain were still with us, Sunday would have been one of the proudest days of his life. The chef, who died by suicide in June, was honored with six awards at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards,
reports. His CNN show,
Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown,
won awards for...
Paul Ryan's Father's Day Video
Does Not Go Over Well
Jun 17, 2018 8:58 AM CDT
Paul Ryan's Father's Day Video Does Not Go Over Well
John Legend is not having it in light of White House stance on splitting up families at the border
- Republicans celebrating Father's Day in the era of separating migrant families , beware the wrath of liberals: Paul Ryan took to Twitter on Saturday to post a video called "How Becoming a Father Changed My Life," with a caption that read, "My life changed the day I...
A Marriage, a Split, a Baby
Nov 22, 2017 11:01 AM CST
A Marriage, a Split, a Baby
It's a big week for Hollywood romance news
- A big week in Hollywood couple news, with one pair breaking up, another getting hitched, and a third announcing their family is expanding:
Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky are together no more after a year of dating . The actress, 27, and director, 48, kept their relationship pretty quiet, and so
John Legend Jumps to
Kim Kardashian's Defense
Mar 31, 2017 9:23 AM CDT
John Legend Jumps to Kim Kardashian's Defense
When ex-Romney strategist slams her on Twitter
- Kim Kardashian wants a third baby , and as that fact made headlines this week, the former top strategist to Mitt Romney managed to get into a one-sided Twitter feud with John Legend about it. "Sometimes it seems the Chinese might have been on to something," Stuart Stevens tweeted...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Red Lobster Misjudged Diners' Hunger for Endless Shrimp
Morgan Names Royals Who Made Alleged Racist Comments
Couple's NC Wyeth Windfall Collapses
NFL Star Charged With Assaulting Pregnant Girlfriend
Investigation Lobs Disturbing Allegations Against Candy Giant
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.