In honor of the new Playboy Club that opened in London this weekend, Time lists nine former Playboy bunnies who moved on to other successful ventures:
- Deborah Harry: As a brunette, she worked at the New York City Playboy Club from 1968 to 1973. She went on to become the blonde who fronted Blondie.
- Gloria Steinem: Yes, the famous feminist was once a Playboy bunny—albeit an undercover one, for just 17 days. In her 1963 exposé, she revealed the poor working conditions bunnies dealt with.
- Lauren Hutton: After three months as a bunny, she famously went on to become a model and actress who appeared on the cover of Vogue and in movies including American Gigolo.
- Kimba Wood: When Bill Clinton nominated her as his attorney general in 1993, the federal judge's five-day training stint at the London Playboy Club became an issue.
- Carol Cleveland: After working at the original London club for six months, she went on to appear in almost 30 episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus.
Click for the complete list
or read about NBC's sexy upcoming show about the clubs
. (Read more Playboy