X

Corey Feldman to Bare Hollywood Pedophiles

Actor will name those who 'abused me'
By Evann Gastaldo,  Newser Staff
Posted Jan 9, 2012 1:02 AM CST
Updated Jan 9, 2012 2:50 AM CST

(Newser) – A vampire hunter on The Lost Boys is now after Hollywood pedophiles. Former child actor Corey Feldman, a star of Stand By Me and The Goonies, has vowed to reveal the names of two Hollywood figures who abused him when he was 14. "These older men were leching around like vultures," Feldman told The Sun. "There are people who have got away with it for so long they think they are above the law. That's got to stop."

story continues below

Feldman and Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim hinted at their abuse on the reality television show The Two Coreys. Haim, who struggled with a drug problem, died of heart disease and pneumonia last year at the age of 38. Feldman has continued speaking out about child abuse in Hollywood since Haim's death. "I stood up and said there is a bigger problem, that I'd lost Corey and that I didn't want to see any more kids lost to these sick perverts," said Feldman. The actor's exposure threat comes as a host of pedophile cases have rocked Hollywood. At least a dozen actors, managers, production assistants, and others have been prosecuted for child abuse on the job in Hollywood since 2000, reports the Los Angeles Times. (Read more The Lost Boys stories.)

We use cookies. By Clicking "OK" or any content on this site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. Read more in our privacy policy.
Get the news faster.
Tap to install our app.
X