Not all VIP marriages are doomed to fail. The Huffington Post rounds up nine celebrities who are still with their high school sweethearts:
- Snoop Dogg and Shante Taylor married in 1997, and though Snoop filed for divorce in 2004, they got back together and even renewed their vows in 2008.
- Ron Howard and Cheryl Alley were in the same English class. They wed five years later, in 1975.
- Bono and Ali Stewart met at Dublin's Mount Temple Comprehensive School, and got married in 1982.
- Jeff Daniels and Kathleen Treado met at a Michigan high school and married in 1979.
- LeBron James and Savannah Brinson met at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in Akron, Ohio. They have two kids together and are reportedly getting married this year.
- LL Cool J and Simone Smith met as teens in Queens, and married in 1995 after dating for eight years.
Click for the complete list
, or check out celebrities who rushed to the altar and stayed together
. (Read more celebrity