Miley Cyrus is the latest star to call off her wedding—or, in her case, her three weddings. (Bullet dodged!) But she's far from the first: Radar rounds up 37 more Hollywood weddings that got called off. A sampling:
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick: They were supposed to marry last year, but it never happened—and in January of this year, they announced their break-up. Sources say they were simply fighting too much.
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Joey Kern: They called off their 2011 wedding ... just after Marie Claire published an interview in which Goodwin talked about how excited she was to be getting married. (Now she's engaged again, to her very own Prince Charming.)
- Kanye West and Alexis Phifer: They got together in 2002, got engaged in 2006, and were supposed to be married in 2007. Instead, West called off the wedding.
Click for the complete list
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez: Remember the $1.2 million pink diamond engagement ring? But alas, their wedding was called off amid rumors that Affleck cheated with a stripper.
- Julia Roberts and Kiefer Sutherland: She called things off just three days before the wedding ... and ran off with Sutherland's best friend.
- Demi Moore and Emilio Estevez: They called off their wedding after invitations had already been sent out; the following year, Moore got married to Bruce Willis.
- Tara Reid and Carson Daly: They canceled their planned 2001 wedding, and years later, Reid said if they'd married she probably wouldn't have gone on to the crazy party lifestyle she's led.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt: The Seven co-stars called off their 1997 wedding at the last minute, and Paltrow later said she was just too young.
- Katie Holmes and Chris Klein: They broke off their engagement shortly after Klein was arrested for drunk driving; just weeks later, Holmes stepped out with Tom Cruise.
- Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow: They called off their engagement after only five months—and shortly after Crow modeled wedding gowns for Allure. (She went on to snitch on Armstrong to federal investigators.)
, including one husband-to-be who called things off ... via email. (Read more celebrity