"Wait... they were together?" That's the reaction you'll probably have to the long list of surprising celebrity couples rounded up by ETOnline, including:
- Sofia Coppola and Keanu Reeves: Dated in 1992 after Coppola's famous director father worked with Reeves on Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- Kathy Griffin and Quentin Tarantino: She says they dated briefly in 1995 and never slept together, because Tarantino "wanted to cuddle."
- Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison: Try not to feel too icky about this one. Though Michele plays Morrison's student on Glee, in real life they dated briefly before working together on the show.
- Chloe Sevigny and Jason Segel: They had a short fling in 2009, and were spotted kissing at an Emmy party and then leaving together.
- Katie Couric and Bob Saget: They went on one date, but then he never called her again, she once revealed. She also went on one date with Larry King, which she recalled as being like "a bad Lifetime movie."
- Demi Moore and John Stamos: They dated in the 1980s while both were starring on General Hospital.
- The Game and Kim Kardashian: The rapper recently said he dated the reality star for "a little, short while ... a long time ago."
- Brooke Shields and Liam Neeson: They dated for about a year in 1991, and Neeson reportedly considered marriage.
- Elle Macpherson and Kevin Costner: They not only dated in 1996, they briefly lived together—but the relationship fell apart after less than a year.
- Janet Jackson and Matthew McConaughey: They met at the Grammys in 2002 and had a little fling, which Jackson didn't admit to at first.
- Julia Roberts and Liam Neeson: They dated after co-starring in Satisfaction in 1987, when she was just 19 and he was 35, ultimately moving in together but breaking up the following year.
Click for the complete list
or check out more rather shocking couples here
. (Read more celebrity