You know you've really made it when you have your own brand of alcohol—as do these celebrities rounded up by ETOnline:
- George Clooney: Helped develop Casamigos tequila after a trip to Mexico with friends Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman; the ad features Clooney waking up next to Cindy Crawford ... who happens to be Gerber's wife. (Apparently, it was inspired by a real-life incident.)
- Fergie: Her Voli Vodka line is low-calorie and comes in six flavors, including raspberry cocoa and pear vanilla.
- Drew Barrymore: Inspired by traveling through Italy, she developed her own brand of pinot grigio, Barrymore Wines.
- Kenny Chesney: Blue Chair Bay is the country singer's premium rum line, and he promoted it during his No Shoes Nation tour.
- Hanson: The '90s boy band, famous for the song "Mmmbop," has a beer called, wait for it ... "Mmmhops!"
Click for the complete list, including the celebrities apparently responsible for the best rosé wine in the world
. (Read more George Clooney