One downside of being a celebrity: You're often a target for stalkers, and Gossip Girl rounds up 10 of the scariest:
- While Kim Kardashian was staying with mom Kris Jenner, along with Kanye West and daughter North, a 21-year-old man claiming to be Kim's boyfriend was caught loitering around the house and even managed to peep in the windows.
- Around 1am on June 8, Sandra Bullock heard noises in her house and, as she went to close her bedroom door, came face to face with her stalker in the hall. Police arrived to find he was carrying pictures of Bullock and notes like, "you are my wife by law, the law of God."
- In September 2012, a stalker managed to enter Gwyneth Paltrow's London home simply by claiming he had a business meeting with her. He also stalked her at her home in LA earlier this year, but this time security stopped him.
- There were multiple break-ins at Rihanna's LA mansion; she also got a restraining order against a man who broke into a neighbor's home because he thought it was hers. And in June, yet another man was detained for trespassing at her home.
- Jennifer Lopez's stalker somehow reportedly managed to spend six nights in her home in the Hamptons in 2013, and claimed to be her husband when he was discovered.
Click for the complete list, including a male celebrity who was stalked by another man
. (Read more Jennifer Lopez