With Donald Trump out, Arnold Schwarzenegger is in. NBC has named Schwarzenegger the new host of Celebrity Apprentice, Entertainment Weekly reports, setting off a host of jokes on Twitter about what the action star/former governor's catchphrase will be:
- @berringer452: "I guess instead of being fired the contestants will now be terminated."
- @LoveAndyC: "For real?? Cue the 'You're Terminated' jokes."
- @TommyMGrimes: "You're fired. Get to da choppa."
- @YsabelESegura: "Arnold's sign off instead of Trump'you're fired!' ...'you won't be back.' i mean this stuff just writes itself."
- @dieri: "Well, he did say 'You're Fired' in True Lies, at the very least..."
"We are thrilled to be opening a powerful new chapter in the story of the Apprentice
franchise," says an NBC Entertainment exec in a statement. "It was Arnold’s personal passion for the format that Mark Burnett and Donald Trump built over the last decade, as well as his fresh take on how to take it to new heights for today’s audiences, that made him the man to hire. The Celebrity Apprentice
… will be back!” (Read more Donald Trump