The surprise divorce of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt continues to dominate the entertainment headlines. Some coverage:
- George Clooney didn't know about his friends' split until asked about it by a reporter. "I feel very sorry to hear that," says the surprised actor. See his full reaction at CNN.
- Jolie wants sole physical custody of their six kids but is willing to grant Pitt joint legal custody, allowing him to share in decisions. A family attorney finds that "odd" because "if somebody’s not capable of having custodial time then one would surmise that they’re not capable of making decisions." More details on the custody issue at the Los Angeles Times.
- Adele dedicated her Madison Square Garden show to the pair Tuesday night and led the audience “in a group Brangelina breakup therapy session." Details at Entertainment Weekly.
- Jolie divorce lawyer Laura Wasser is experienced with Hollywood breakups—she just finished representing Johnny Depp. Read a profile at CNN.
- Whoopi Goldberg caught flak from viewers who thought she was mocking the couple when talking about the divorce on the air. The View co-host insists she wasn't. Also at EW.
- A roundup of everything related to the divorce can be found at USA Today.
- See some of the best early reactions here.
(Click for 17 of the best Jennifer Aniston memes
related to the split.)