Kim Kardashian West, sporting a hot pink catsuit, skewered everyone from her mom's boyfriend to her famous sex tape and estranged husband Kanye during her first turn hosting Saturday Night Live. "I know, I'm surprised to see me here, too," she began her opening monologue Saturday after her appearance sparked a back-and-forth on Twitter among fans and detractors. "I mean, I haven't had a movie premiere in a really long time." And she poked more fun at herself, noting she's more than just a pretty face, "and good hair, and great makeup and amazing boobs and a perfect butt." Among her other jokes and sketches, per the AP:
- One thing she isn't, she said, is a gold digger, something she had to ask mom Kris Jenner's boyfriend Corey Gamble how to become.
- Noting her sentencing reform work helping to free innocent people from prison as she studies law, Kardashian West said that passion has her following in her attorney dad's footsteps (Robert Kardashian helped represent OJ Simpson). "It's because of him I met my first Black person. Wanna take a stab in the dark on who it was," she said, referring to Simpson.
- Kris Jenner and sister Khloe Kardashian popped up in a couple of sketches, including one where cast member Aidy Bryant and Kim switched bodies.
- In a spinoff of The People’s Court, Kim parodied sister Kourtney by playing a bored judge, including her sibling’s penchant for PDA with boyfriend Travis Barker from his lap. She ruled over Kris, Khloe and members of the cast playing Kanye and Kim sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
- Kardashian West also doled out gold tokens to Jesse Williams, John Cena and more in a sendoff of The Bachelorette. Amy Schumer, Chris Rock, basketball's Blake Griffin and real-life Bachelorette competitor Tyler Cameron appeared as well.
- Another sketch had Kim playing Jasmine to Pete Davidson's Aladdin, the latter a version of the Disney character who was jittery over the prospect of "doing sex" with the bombshell princess.
- Perhaps the cutest moment? The actual chunk of a dog used as Kim introduced a new addition to her wildly popular shapewear brand Skims—"Skims for thick dogs."
(Read more Saturday Night Live