Look no further than the Internet for some recession relief. Popular Science suggests some ways to make money—a little bit, at least—online:
- Charge for wit. Tipjoy.com lets Facebook and Twitter fans award you for your quips.
- Research for the KGB. The Knowledge Generation Bureau, silly. It pays a dime for answers to user-submitted questions.
- Review music, or software. Several sites pay users for their opinions.
- Recover an abandoned blog. Many good ones have been allowed to wither. Go to Orble,com, revive one, and its ad base is yours.
- Write domain names. Pickydomains.com parts with half the dot-com registration fee when you suggest a witty name for their clients.
(Read more money