From the ones you’ve heard about endlessly (Alice in Wonderland, Wall Street 2, The Runaways) to those that might come as a surprise (they made another Shrek?) the Daily Beast rounds up the 25 hottest spring movies. Here are some more of the less obvious ones:
- A Prophet (Un prophète): This crime drama, nominated for an Oscar and the Grand Prix winner at Cannes, opens in the US on Feb. 26.
- Hot Tub Time Machine: John Cusack and three friends men find themselves transported back to 1986 in a, yes, hot tub time machine. Opens March 26.
- Date Night: With Tina Fey and Steve Carell, how can you go wrong? This romantic comedy-slash-action flick opens April 9—and James Franco is involved.
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo: The Swedish film of the wildly popular (and crime-filled) first book in Stieg Larsson's trilogy will have a limited US release in March.
- Repo Men: Jude Law and Forest Whitaker are out to collect your organs.
For the complete list, click here
(Read more Alice in Wonderland