The end might be near for Sandra Bullock and Jesse James as they both consult divorce lawyers in the wake of cheating allegations. The latest:
- Sources tell TMZ Bullock is talking to “high-end” divorce lawyers, including one who has worked with Charlie Sheen, Heather Locklear, and Michael Jackson. James is also reportedly talking to lawyers, but only as a preemptive measure should Bullock file.
- Will she file? “Something’s happening,” one source says cryptically.
- Bullock refuses to take James’ calls and will only speak to him through her team, sources tell the Chicago Sun-Times.
- Why did Michelle “Bombshell” McGee come out with her story? A friend says she asked James for money to open a strip club, “and she totally lost it when Jesse rejected her.”
- McGee’s ex-husband says the tattoo model was obsessed with James even during their marriage, telling The Insider he once found a picture of James’ face taped over his in a photo.
- The Berlin premiere of The Blind Side, originally scheduled for last night, was canceled in light of Bullock’s absence, People reports.
To see what Betty White thinks of Mr. James, click here
(Read more Sandra Bullock