Now that summer's almost here, you might be tempted to turn off the tube and head outside. Bad idea, says the Daily Beast's Jace Lacob. Here are his picks for must-see summer TV:
- Mourning the loss of Lost? Try NBC's Persons Unknown, which premiered yesterday. "A group of strangers finds themselves trapped in a seemingly deserted town with no chance of escape," Lacob writes. Sound familiar?
- Bravo's latest reality competition is Work of Art: The Next Great Artist. Watch as 14 artists compete for a solo show. Interesting side note: Sarah Jessica Parker is an executive producer. Starts tomorrow.
- And speaking of Bravo, the latest installment of Top Chef, this time in DC, gets cooking on June 16.
- Last time we saw Don Draper, he was setting up his own advertising shop and his marriage was over. The fourth season of AMC's Mad Men begins July 25.
- And what would summer be without time on the Jersey Shore? MTV's tannest, greasiest show ever returns for a second season on July 29.
For the complete list, click here
(Read more television