Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 21 - 40 |
Meghan-Kate Feud? Royal
Palace Actually Responds
Dec 2, 2018 5:33 PM CST
Meghan-Kate Feud? Royal Palace Actually Responds
The British press claims they don't get along
- The British royal family rarely responds to gossip, so mark the day. Rumor has it Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton aren't exactly pals, and Middleton may have barked at Markle for being rude to the Duchess of Cambridge's staff, per
Town & Country
. With similar gossip mounting in...
Celebrity Photog's Shots
of Prince Louis Released
Jul 16, 2018 7:33 AM CDT
Celebrity Photog's Shots of Prince Louis Released
They were taken at his July 9 christening
- Kensington Palace has released family photos of Prince Louis in the arms of his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, to mark the baby boy's christening. The four official photos were taken at Clarence House in London after Louis was baptized in the chapel at St. James' Palace on July...
Jul 9, 2018 7:23 AM CDT
Prince Louis' Godparents Announced
Sorry, Harry and Meghan don't get the honors; 6 others do for tiny prince's christening Monday
- Nicholas van Cutsem, Guy Pelly, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, Lady Laura Meade, Hannah Carter, and Lucy Middleton may sound like characters straight out of
, but for little Prince Louis, they're very real people with newly appointed roles in his life. These are the six who will serve as godparents...
Meghan Markle Opts for
Very Young Bridal Party
May 16, 2018 7:15 AM CDT
Meghan Markle Opts for Very Young Bridal Party
George will be a page boy, Charlotte a bridesmaid in wedding
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte will have prominent roles in Saturday's royal wedding. Kensington Palace said Wednesday that 4-year-old George will be a page boy and 3-year-old Charlotte will be a bridesmaid at the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, per the AP . The third child of Prince...
William, Kate Share
Louis' First Photos
May 6, 2018 5:32 AM CDT
William, Kate Share Louis' First Photos
Including getting cuddled by big sister on her third birthday
- Two pictures have been released documenting the early days of Britain's newest prince—and one shows Prince Louis being cuddled by three-year-old big sister Princess Charlotte. One of the photos was snapped when Louis was just three days old, reports the AP . He was born April 23 and went...
Royal Baby's Name
Apr 27, 2018 6:01 AM CDT
Royal Baby's Name 'Confounds Expectations'
Meet Louis Arthur Charles, aka 'His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge'
- George, Charlotte, and … Louis. A name has finally been bestowed upon the youngest child of Prince William and Kate Middleton, reports
, ending four days of suspense since the baby's birth on whether the couple would go traditional or adventurous. Louis Arthur Charles is the boy's full...
With Royal Birth, Kate
Channels Princess Di
Apr 23, 2018 2:14 PM CDT
With Royal Birth, Kate Channels Princess Di
It's the dress
- It's perhaps not the nicest adjective to assign to a new baby: a "porker," said Sky News presenter Kay Burley of Prince William and Kate Middleton's third child , who the
reports is thought to be the heaviest "future king" in more than 100...
Royal Baby No. 3 Is Here
Apr 23, 2018 7:19 AM CDT
Royal Baby No. 3 Is Here
Duchess Kate delivers a boy
- The royal family just got a little bigger. The duchess of Cambridge, formerly known as Kate Middleton, delivered a boy Monday weighing 8 pounds, 7 ounces, per the Kensington Palace Twitter feed . "Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well." This is child No. 3 for...
At Royals' Easter,
a Few Notable
Apr 1, 2018 9:03 AM CDT
At Royals' Easter, a Few Notable Absences
Prince Philip bows out, and Harry and Meghan Markle have their own plans
- Britain's house of Windsor celebrated Easter on Sunday with the rest of Christendom, with a couple of notable exceptions, reports
While one might think that would include Kate Middleton, her only concession to being in her eighth month of pregnancy was to take a car to services while...
Kate, William Reveal
When 3rd Baby Will Arrive
Oct 17, 2017 11:21 AM CDT
Kate, William Reveal When 3rd Baby Will Arrive
Royal baby is expected in April
- The third royal baby born to Prince William and wife Kate is expected to be a spring baby,
reports. "Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in April," Kensington Palace announced in a statement Tuesday. The...
Pay Up Over
Sep 5, 2017 8:28 AM CDT
Tabloid Must Pay Up Over Topless Pics of Kate
Magazine, photographers ordered to pay $120K in damages
- A French court has given maximum fines but awarded limited damages in the case of topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge that outraged the British royal family, reports the AP . The court in a Paris suburb ruled Tuesday that three photographers and three newspaper executives invaded the privacy of...
It's Baby No. 3 for Kate, William
Sep 4, 2017 5:03 AM CDT
It's Baby No. 3 for Kate, William
Palace announces duchess is pregnant, again suffering severe morning sickness
- Prince William and his wife, Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, are expecting their third child, Kensington Palace said Monday. The announcement came as the palace said that Kate was not feeling well enough to attend an engagement later in the day, reports the AP . As with her other two pregnancies,...
My Kids 'Will
Never Know Her'
May 29, 2017 9:15 AM CDT
Prince William: My Kids 'Will Never Know Her'
Discusses Diana's death nearly 20 years ago in candid interview with 'GQ'
- Almost 20 years after Princess Diana's death, Prince William says he's sad his wife and two children can't meet his late mother. "I would like to have had her advice," he tells
British GQ . "
I would love her to have met Catherine and to...
Kate Snaps Photo for
Princess Charlotte's Birthday
May 1, 2017 9:10 AM CDT
Kate Snaps Photo for Princess Charlotte's Birthday
The big day is Tuesday
- Prince William and his wife Kate have released a photo of Princess Charlotte ahead of her 2nd birthday, which
reports will be spent "privately" at home. The photo taken by the Duchess of Cambridge was distributed Monday, one day before Charlotte turns two. It shows Charlotte on the...
This Is the
Sep 2, 2016 11:06 AM CDT
Plastic Surgeon: This Is the 'Perfect Face'
Others beg to differ
- Combine Keira Knightley's eyes with Kate Middleton's nose and Penelope Cruz's lips and you have a beauty overload—and also the world's most desirable face, at least according to one plastic surgeon. Julian De Silva from London's Centre for Advanced Facial Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery...
Someone Turned 3:
New Prince George
Jul 22, 2016 10:16 AM CDT
Someone Turned 3: New Prince George Photos Released
Here are the 4
- Prince William and his wife Kate have released new photos of their son, Prince George, to mark his 3rd birthday, the AP reports. The photos distributed Friday—his birthday—show George playing on a swing and sitting with the family pet, a dog named Lupo. The four photos were taken...
23-Member Team Behind
Both of Kate's Royal Births
May 25, 2016 11:37 AM CDT
23-Member Team Behind Both of Kate's Royal Births
Of course, not all of them were actually present at the deliveries
- Duchess Kate may have made childbirth look easy, leaving the hospital nine hours after delivering Princess Charlotte looking fresh as a daisy. But behind the scenes was a 23-member team of medical professionals, the
reports. OB-GYN Tiong Ghee Teoh talked to the newspaper about the "huge team" that...
New Photos of Kate,
Baby Charlotte Make Waves
May 1, 2016 9:48 AM CDT
New Photos of Kate, Baby Charlotte Make Waves
Kate covers British Vogue; Charlotte is nearly one
calls it "something of a royal coup": The 100th anniversary edition of
the British version of
is graced by none other than Kate Middleton on its cover, in what is the royal's fashion editorial debut. (Princess Diana covered the magazine four times.) British...
William and Kate Recreate
Princess Di's Taj Mahal Photo
Apr 16, 2016 10:45 AM CDT
William and Kate Recreate Princess Di's Taj Mahal Photo
A 'day when a new royal narrative was written'
- Ever since Princess Diana posed for a photo there in 1992, visitors to India's Taj Mahal have been told about the "Diana bench," the BBC reports. On Saturday, two such visitors who posed for a photo on the marble bench had a more personal connection to it...
Rhino Killed in
India Park Hours After
Royal Family's Visit
Apr 14, 2016 2:15 PM CDT
Rhino Killed in India Park Hours After Royal Family's Visit
Rhino was de-horned by poachers
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited India's Kaziranga national park Wednesday, where Prince William was reportedly appalled after seeing footage of the mutilated remains of a rhino recently killed by poachers. Just 10 hours after his and wife Kate Middleton's visit ended, and while they were staying...
Stories 21 - 40 |
Popular on Newser
Sexual Link Investigated in Monkeypox Outbreak
In These 10 Cities, Open Up Your Wallet to Buy a Home
Trump Jr. Killed a Bear, and His Guide May Go to Prison
Virginia Republicans Take Barnes & Noble to Court
Report Details 'Apocalypse' in Southern Baptist Church
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.