Natalie Portman got secretly married to Benjamin Millepied—at least, according to her jeweler—but it turns out she's not the only one in Tinseltown who can keep her mouth shut and her wedding private. The Frisky rounds up 13 more secret Hollywood marriages:
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz: They only invited four people to their wedding—Craig's daughter, Weisz's son, and two witnesses.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z: She didn't even discuss her nuptials until six months had gone by, and said it was small because "it's been my day so many days already."
- David Schwimmer and Zoe Buckman: The Friends actor met his future wife while she was waitressing in London, and announced their marriage months later—on the same day fellow Friend Courteney Cox announced her split with David Arquette.
- Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady: Their wedding was so secret, the guests were actually told it was a christening. Fun tidbit: Gisele and her three dogs wore Dolce & Gabbana.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren: Alba's own brother didn't find out about her wedding until Us Weekly called him asking for a comment.
Click for the full list
, including one glamorous gal who got married surrounded by "bears and whales and eagles." (Read more Jessica Alba