You'd think, with all their fame, fortune, and presumed ability to hire a legion of accountants, celebrities would be able to stay on top of their taxes. But these 13 stars, rounded up by Fox News, prove that's not always the case:
- Lionel Richie: Reportedly owes the federal government $1.1 million, and has had a lien issued against him.
- Lindsay Lohan: As if the rest of her problems aren't enough, LiLo reportedly owes the IRS $93,701, and is also dealing with a lien.
- Pamela Anderson: She made it onto California's list of the worst tax offenders, reportedly owing $524,241.
- The Osbournes: Not only do Ozzy and Sharon reportedly owe $718,948.25 for 2008 and $1,024,175.03 for 2009, but daughter Kelly reportedly owes $34,000.
- Wesley Snipes: He's actually in prison for failing to file his federal income tax returns.
- Joe Francis: We have to disagree with his categorization as a "star," but the Girls Gone Wild founder reportedly owed a whopping $29,393,681.45 back in 2010.
Click for the complete list
—if you're not rushing off to the post office to pay your own taxes. (Read more Lionel Richie