If your goal in life is to work with George Clooney, but you have zero acting ability, consider these 10 career paths. Any one of them could eventually get you in the proximity of a celebrity, LiveScience notes:
- Nanny: Someone has to take care of Brangelina's six kids.
- Tutor: Someone also has to teach Brangelina's six kids.
- Financial adviser: If you're better at math than you are at walking the red carpet, this may be the career for you. One has to assume Nicolas Cage is desperately in need of one.
- Party planner: What, you think Gwyneth Paltrow arranges her fancy dinner parties all on her own?
- Personal assistant: If your dream job involves making sure Britney Spears' bills get paid or running out to fetch Christina Aguilera's dry cleaning, this is the job for you.
Click for the full list
. (Read more celebrity