Last year, the National Enquirer published pictures of John Travolta wearing a dress, fur stole, jewelry, makeup, and a blonde wig at a 1997 party. Radar has a picture ... and 19 more celebrities who've cross-dressed. A sampling:
- Jeff Chandler: Esther Williams revealed in 1999 that she once found the late actor, at the time a boyfriend of hers, in a red wig, flowered dress, and high heels.
- Oscar De La Hoya: A stripper leaked pictures of him wearing a fishnet bodysuit, high heels, women's underwear, and a wig in 2007. He denied the pictures were of him for years, but finally admitted it in 2011.
- Kelsey Grammer: His ex-wife implied to Howard Stern that her former husband liked to dress up like a woman. He's since denied it.
- Marv Albert: The famous NBC broadcaster was on trial for forcible sodomy against his girlfriend when another woman testified that she, a hotel employee, was called to Albert's room and found him wearing women's underwear. She says he tried to force himself on her; he ended up pleading guilty.
- Lee Tamahori: The director was caught allegedly trying to sell himself for sex to an undercover cop ... while dressed as a woman. But he ended up getting most of the charges, except criminal trespass, dropped in a plea deal.
- James Middleton: Kate Middleton's brother was photographed in drag, and the pictures—including one of him in a French maid's outfit—were leaked in 2011.
- Marvin Gaye Sr.: Marvin Gaye's father, who killed his son in 1984, was allegedly in the habit of cross-dressing.
- Bruce Jenner: Robert Kardashian's ex-wife claimed last year that Jenner, married to Kardashian's other ex-wife, Kris, liked to dress in women's clothes.
- Robert Durst: The real estate heir was arrested in 2002 for killing his neighbor. He'd been living as a woman at the time, calling himself "Roberta."
Click for 10 more cross-dressing scandals
. (Read more celebrity